Sometimes.. All The Times.


Sometimes I keep on building high walls around me
Not to keep myself away
But to see who cares enough to break them all
Who cares enough to make them fall
Sometimes I keep on constructing barriers around my heart
Not to keep my heart safe
But to see who cares enough to start

Sometimes I keep myself inside a fence
Not as a defense
But rather to see who really feels me… who has enough sense


Sometimes I prefer to be isolated
Not to be lonely …
But rather to see who cares enough to come close and approach me

Sometimes I keep all my secrets covered
To see to whom and how it will be discovered
Sometimes I lock my door
To see who is willing to explore
Who really cares enough to know me more

Sometimes … all the times ….
And until now I haven’t found the kind of care I need
I haven’t found that someone who cares enough to succeed.


Comments