They Lived; They Died.


I spend my life everyday, looking for something, something to motivate me, something to bring new colors to my soul and that is the struggle. The struggle that one day, I would lose all the energy I have looking for something when in fact there really is nothing. It's just life, it's so short yet long enough to feel the burden of the world pressing unto you.

Nobody really knew anything. People lived; they went here and there about the earth and rode through forests; so much seemed to challenge or to promise, and so many sights to stir our longing: an evening star, a blue harebell, a lake half-covered in green reeds, the eyes of beasts and human eyes; and always it was as though something would happen, something never seen and yet sighed for, as though a veil would be pulled back off the world; till the feeling passed, and there had been nothing.

Comments