I’m Enlightened.


The darkness of the night consumes our lives. The aches inside you , while burning you alive , It's when we drown in our own pain and suffering. It's when our own shells feed on us. It's the time when life comes to a standstill and we wither down. We are the meeting disasters liable to create a new calamity. Our regrets smile at us and the death waves a hand from a long distance. When our cells feed on us, own blood burns us like acid. when death seems most joyous ceremony to celebrate.

If you can't find enlightenment where you are right now, where do you expect to wander in search of it?

They were never the worth, it was wrong cause you chose ... Regret never should have been your solution, If only if you knew drowning was not a real answer . Life still would been , with streak of light. If you could handle it other way...The more you fear, the more there will be to fear. 

Consciousness is real, as real as we are. Whatever we've done in retracting from Cosmic consciousness, We all come from the same place, we are all going back to the same place.

May be just another minute, that would have...could turn dark day to light, Life could be beautiful with Illumination. It has shown me that everything is illuminated in the light of the past. It is always along the side of us...on the inside, looking out. Follow the light of your intuition, and keep away from the darkness of convention. 

I am at peace now. There’s a contentment I feel, and a level of self-acceptance and self-assurance, I’ve never known before. All of this has been supplemented by joy and happiness, qualities of the human experience I had known before, but only ever briefly. Now, however, joy is my normal state of consciousness. 

Now I can say I’m enlightened. 

Comments