Who Are We?


Don't be an asshole. Here's the thing. Yes, it is hard out there. But hard is relative...

I'm allowed to own my freedom, my rights, my voice. And I went to college and I earned my 
bachelor degree. I suffered from feeling lost about how hard it was to not feel special after graduation...


Elsewhere in the world, minors
 are harmed simply because they went to get an education, slavery still exists, children still die from malnutrition... How do you see yourself when you stare in a mirror? have some perspective. We are incredibly lucky. We have been given a gift. Always believe in yourself, that all what matters. Don't  get distracted by other, have faith, work hard.
whatever you've wished, You gonna nail it.

                                                                                        
~by Mudit Shukla

Comments